Notifications
Clear all

Boxing Betting tips 12/03/2021

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys another good week of boxing coming up and should be gold for live betting if it doesn't clash with the UFC.

Both bets are very simple and are both dogs again. Betting dogs is the way i like to approach boxing as usually the books and the bettors get carried away with the favorite and bet them down based on the boxrec. 

so the bets i recommend this week are 

1 UNIT MCCASKILL 2.35

1 UNIT ROMAN ''CHOCALATITO'' GONZALEZ 2.55

Essentially both of these fighters are 50/50 imo but if there was a gun to my head I would pick both of these fighters to win. Mccaskill is really starting to come into her own and has just beat Ceccillia Braekhus by decision to take the belt. A very close fight and hard to split. In the rematch I can see Mccaskill winning more clearly this time around. Braekhus is 39 and her last performance was really poor and Mccaskill now goes into this fight knowing she can win even more now. It can go either way but at 2.35 i do slightly lean to Mccaskill and I am quite confused why the odds are like this.

The next bet is Chocalatito. A once p4p no1 on the planet Chocalatito is getting on a bit but after everyone writing him off he smashed Kal Yafai the british WBA world champion where I also bet Choc in the that fight. Estrada style plays into Chocs hands and I expect a war. They also fought years ago and Choc won easy. This is something will play on Estrada's head imo. Choc is also the bigger puncher. These odds are wrong win or lose. Should be at pick em but both of these bets can easily lose and I won't be shocked. Hopefully at least 1 cashes.

Also these two fights are amazing for live betting so make sure to stay after the UFC because I am gonna try to bet them live if we can. Thanks 

kirby, Rextexas, chooseMF and 3 people liked
Topic Tags
RoidFC
(@roidfc)
Member Moderator

Cheers mate.  

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 👊

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

tailing...lets get it!!!!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Thanks Paul tailing mate

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Cheers Paul, sounds good.

Tailing as well.... LFGOOO!!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
chooseMF
(@choosemf)
Member Member

Had so much fun tailing! Good job Paul, McCaskill completely dominated and we all know Chocolatito should've won that fight...

Rextexas and Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Share: