Notifications
Clear all

Boxing Tips 01/05/2021

Paul
 Paul
(@paulhardy2199)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hey guys unfortunately we lost the bet on Bentley. He was just outclassed completely and Cash showed up better than I have seen before. This week there are many great fights and still some I need to research so keep an eye out for later this week if there are more bets. I will reply to this thread with them.

1 UNIT CHISORA 2.50+

2 UNITS TAYLOR BY DECISION 1.61

Chisora vs Parker is great competitive fight. However styles make match ups. In my opinion this fight is being completely wiki capped and too many are focusing on Chisora's 10 defeats. Very simply Parker is extremely passive whilst Chisora is relentless. This is as worse a 50/50 fight for Chisora. The only reason I am not betting more on him is the Chisora has gassed before. I don't see that this happening. Another potential risk is that both fighters are under new trainers. Parker now working with Andy Lee but i do not think that will change the way Parker fights. Just watch these couple of fights from Parker. Actually skip through the Junior Fa fight. Its awful. 

The next bet I am really confident in and I recommend you bet it quickly. Taylor imo is p4p no2 on the plannet and she is facing Jonas who is big levels bellow. Taylor only has 6 stoppages and has struggled recently with stoppages. 2 minute rounds makes it a lot harder to stop opponents in the womens division. Taylor should win well on the cards and this is quite a safe bet in my opinion. I actually think there is more of a chance that an upset happens than Taylor stopping Jonas. Anyway bet at your own risk. Hopefully more bets to come this week. Cheers  

nickkelleher, chooseMF, frozenthrone and 2 people liked
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Thanks Paul tailing!

Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Cheers Paul LFGO

Paul liked