Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Nice one Gucci! Tailing all mate.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

@guccisniper72 My site doesn't have all these but tailing where I can...LFG!!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Alright lads, so we're 2-2 with today's draw bets so far with the Twente match ending 0-0 and Padeborn match ending 2-2. The Las Palmas match was unlucky cruising to a 1-1 draw until Girona got the winner late in the second half to take it 2-1. I was super confident with that one. Just unlucky

Gil Vicente vs Nacional was 0-0 at HT and looking good for the draw but was a messy,dirty tactics affair. Gil Vicente scored first and Nacional just couldn't get the equaliser. Both teams copped a red card and multiple yellows and turned into a shit show with Gil Vicente going on to win 2-0. Tough break 

We still have FC Metz vs Stade Rennais to play later on today so still a chance to be in healthy profit if it goes our way. 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Got some matches i like for tonight and early morning tomorrow as an entree to the UFC main course lol.

FA Cup- 

Chelsea vs Sheffield United. Chelsea to lead first half and win the match at 1.75 is worth a shot.

Everton vs M City- M City to lead first half and win match is 1.83 is worth a shot.

Now if you feel like gambling for juicier odds you could bet the draw first half/ then the win at 3.75.

This would probably be worth it for the M City match as i expect it to be competitive early then M City to win.

I usually take the first option because if it doesn't happen you can still bet the team at HT for better odds if it's tied. Makes sense?

English PL -

Brighton vs Newcastle-

These two are 16th vs 17th in League, seperated by a point. Last match Brighton romped home coz Newcastle shit the bed badly.

I bet the 3 matches before that and hit all three draws. At draw odds of 3.50 it's worth a shot imo.

UK Championship-

The draw bets i like from this list is as follows-

Preston vs Luton. Odds at 3.30

Stoke vs Derby. Odds at 3.20.

Millwall vs Middlesbrough. Odds at 3.10

Bristol vs Rotherham. Odds at 3.30.

No major breakdowns for these as i'm running out of time.

Take your pick if you fancy any of these bets and GL!!

I will be live betting the FA Cup matches prior to UFC because i'm betting the first option bet on both and live as back up if they stall.

I'll be in VIP chat with the lads for those ones and any other matches playing at the time. 

LFGO BABY!!

JB826 and Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Makes sense mate LFG!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

I like it! Tailing LFG!!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Ok so the draw/city bet was the right one in the end.

Brighton vs Newcastle was looking good approaching HT at 0-0 only for Newcastle to have 2 key players stretchered off and then went on to lose 3-0.

Not much we can do about that one.

Apart from the Rotherham match that ended 2-0, the rest were all brutal 1-0 matches. That's just how it goes in the carnage soccer world atm.

I've found some good spots for tonight/tomorrow 

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA- SC Friedburg vs Augsburg Draw odds at 3.60

These two are 10th vs 13th in the league,seperated by 5 points. Last 3 matches have ended 1-1.

DUTCH EREDIVISIE- Heracles vs Sparta Rotterdam.Draw odds at 3.40

These two are 9th vs 12th seperated by 5 points.

Last 2 matches were a draw.

GREECE SUPER LEAGUE 1- 

Asteras Tripolis vs Panathanaikos Draw odds at 3.20

These two are 6th vs 5th in league seperated by 3 points.

Last 4 matches, 2 draws and other 2 seperated by a single goal. 

Tail if you like any of these and GL to us all.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads we went 2-3 draw bets from earlier today/last night. Bit bummed we didn't get the sweep as i left out some other matches to go with the Freiburg vs Augsburg match and that ended 2-0 in the end. The other matches i decided against all ended up a draw....DOH!!!! lol

Our Greece super league match was mental but came through for us Asteras Tripolis vs Panathanaikos ended 2-2 what a crazy ending. We'll take that!!

Our Dutch Eredivisie match came through for us Heracles vs Sparta Rotterdam ended 1-1.

So a nice little profit at juicy dog odds. I'll post here if i find anything worthwhile for tomorrow..... LFGOOOOOOO

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Sorry lads that was meant to say we went 2-1 on the day for the draw bets. 2 out of 3 bets cashed 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

OK my degen family, there isn't much about for tomorrow morning.... BUT i have found a couple if you want some action.

ECUADOR- LIGA PRO PRIMERA A-

Orense SC vs CD Cuenca. Draw odds at 3.30

These two are 8th vs 11th in the League seperated by a point. They drew the last 2 matches so i'm expecting another draw here.

PORTUGAL SEGUNDA DIVISION- 

Penafiel vs Casa Pia FC. Draw odds at 3.00

These two are 7th vs 10th in the League and seperated by 3 points .

The last 2 matches were a draw so i expect another one here.

SPAIN SEGUNDA DIVISION-

Real Zaragoza vs Meraides. Draw odds at 2.87

These two are 17th vs 9th and seperated by 11 points.

These sides either draw or seperated by a single goal. Judging by the low odds for a draw ,bookies seem to think it's a given.

I'm not super confident in these matches but good chance they hit. Go small and GL if you tail.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Tailing Gucci...LFG!!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Ok lads we went 1-2 today with the draw bets.

Penafiel vs Casa Pia FC ended 1-1 as planned.

Real Zaragoza match ended in a brutal 1-0. Although i was expecting a 0-0 from this one, Zaragoza scored in the 6th minute and that was the decisive goal in the end. 

Orense vs CD Cuenca was heading for the 0-0 until in the second half Orense got a penalty and the match ended 1-0 in the end.

A winner and two unlucky 1-0 endings summed up the day. That shows me my reads are on track but we still need a bit of luck.

Nothing pops out at me for tomorrow but i will post when i find something else.

Moons85, Mags and JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Nice work Gucci! Thanks for the picks, made a little money on them yesterday.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Ok lads got a good spot for 
Wednesday-

Rayo Vallecano vs Sporting Gijon. Draw odds 3.00

Theae two are 6th vs 5th and separated by 4 points.

Last 4 out of 5 matches have ended in a 1-1 draw with the other match only a goal in it. 
Solid spot for the draw imo. I’ve hit the last 2 draws.

In a League riddled with corruption I don’t think it’s a coincidence lol.Love this one 

Moons85, kirby, Mags and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Tailing LFG!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 5
Share: