Notifications
Clear all

GUCCI’s Juicy draw picks

Page 4 / 5

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Cheers lads we hit the draw on that one. I quietly tested the waters with 2 other draw bets last night that were a bit riskier but I fancied the draw and they both cashed too.

Will be starting to play some soccer bets again now that we have had a good break.

ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

@guccisniper72ice gucci, let's get that money train rolling baby 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Awesome Gucci! Thanks for the tip mate.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Way to go, Gucci!

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

great bet Gucci mate cheers for the tip 

ReplyQuote
kirby
(@insanekirby)
Blue Belt Member

cheers!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads, just so you know. I have placed 11 draw bets in the last 3 days with 10 of them completed and one pending. These bets were all small 50 dollar bets with odds ranging between 3.00-4.00.

I placed these bets as a tester because our luck went real bad there for a bit hence the break just to stop the rot.

I went 8-2 and the two bets that stopped me getting a clean sweep were at the death. Now that’s more like it!

I loved all 10 bets even though some looked like locks and others carried more risk. 
Spanish, Greek, Italian, Turkish Leagues I played. 
It had to turn our way sooner or later because I felt the reads were spot on and reinforced by the fact that we would lose bets in injury time or close enough to it. 
Having said all that, I have one bet pending in Turkish League for tonight….

Turkish Super Lig. Draw 3.25 

Erzurum BB vs Istanbul Baseksehir 

These two sides are 18th vs 19th in their League and equal on points. If these two don’t draw it’s usually a goal separates them and usually Istanbul gets the win so them playing away tonight feels like this will be tightly contested. 
BOL if you tail this one.

Im sorry for not posting the other bets that cashed but I’m wary because of the bad run of bad beats we had and it kills me to have my friends on here losing money due to my picks regardless of why and how we lose these bets.

LFGOOOOO

frozenthrone, Soppie, crox39 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads we were cruising to a 1-1 draw and then Istanbul found the winner in the 86th minute 

Very close to cashing that one as well. I have some solid plays for tomorrow and I’ll be posting quite a few matches across a few leagues to choose from. LFGOOO

Mags and frozenthrone liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

LFG Gucci!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Alright lads it seems like this is the round for the draws. So many matches I really like across a few Leagues but because there’s quite a few, pick the ones you like and BOL to us if you tail. I’m going small bets of a Hundy each. 

English Championship-

Brentford v Watford Draw3.20

3rd vs 2nd with 7 point gap. Last match was 1-1 both won the previous two tight match.

Hudders vs Coventry 3.20

20th vs 19th 4 points gap. Last match 0-0.Coventry better form but play away.

Luton vs Middlesbrough 3.20 11th vs 9th 3 points gap. Both decent form usually tight one.

Italy Serie B-

Frosinone v Pisa Draw 3.10 15th v 11th with 4 points gap. Last 3 matches drawn.

Cosenza vs Pescara Draw 3.00 17th v 19th with 3 points gap. Last 3-5 draws or a goal diff.

Venezia v Chievo Draw 3.00 5th v 8th with a 4 points gap. Last match 1-1 tight match.

Turkish Super Lig-

Antalyaspor v Goztepe 3.40 11th vs 10th with 5 point gap Both shit form and drawers 

Konyaspor v Fatih Karag 3.25 12th vs 9th with 9 points gap. These two either draw or lose 

There’s two other matches that are bit risky but I like because better team is away and on pretty average form.

Birmingham vs Cardiff 3.20 16th vs 8th 12 points gap.

Rotherham vs Blackburn 3.40 22nd vs 15th a 14 points gap home side defends at home 

All these matches will be tight and all can lose so if you tail don’t go big. The bookies agree with me that they will be tight by how they have set up the odds at Pickems for the win and bit better for the draw so I see great value in them. 

LFGO BOYSSSSS!! 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Tailing all!

Lets Gooo!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Adding one more draw bet 

French League 2-

Paris fc vs Toulouse fc 3.10

Always a goal in it with these two and although Toulouse won the last one at home 1-0 in second half, they’re away. 
BOL if you tail this one 

LFGOOOOOO

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads we had a tough one with the last list of matches with only 3 draws coming through for us. I thought it was 5 draws but the couple of matches I decided to fade due to higher risk actually cashed. Always the way huh lol. 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Some more picks for tomorrow are as follows:

EPL -  W Brom vs Wolves 3.20 19th vs 12th 16 point gap. Brom won last on 3-2. 

Italy Serie B- 

Pescara vs AC Reggina 3.20 19th v 18th with 5 point gap.

Chievo vs US Cremonese 3.10 8th vs 11th with 5 point gap. Always 1 goal in it or draw 

AC Monza vs Lecce 3.20        4th vs 2nd with 3 point gap. Last game at Lecce was 0-0.

Pisa vs Venezia 3.00            15th vs 5th with 12 point gap. Last 2-3 games were draws.

Germany Bundesliga- 

FSV Mainz v Bertha BSC 3.25 12th vs 17th with 8 point gap Last match 0-0. Close games.

Spain Segunda Div-

Albacete v AD Alcocorn 2.75 22nd vs 19th 5 points gap.   Either draws or a goal in it.

Portugal Segunda Div - 

Vilafranquens v Varzim 3.00 17th v 18th Equal on points. Last match was a draw.

Academica vs FC Arouca 3.10 4th vs 6th with 2 points gap. Either Nick it with single goal. 

These I think have a great chance of the draw but be aware that all can easily lose.

please pick the ones you like rather than tailing all of them unless you’re degen like myself and don’t mind if they all lose. I select the ones that are close to each other on the ladder and have a history of drawing or making it a tight match with the odd goal winner. BOL if you tail. 

LostMyPants and Mags liked
ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

@guccisniper72going to bang half a unit on each, let's gooo

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5
Share: