GUCCI’s Juicy draw ...

Notifications
Clear all

GUCCI’s Juicy draw picks

Page 5 / 5

JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Great job on Wolves!  Didn't get a notification but tailing the others.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Alright boys, draw bets not doing too bad so far. We hit the Wolves match draw and we hit the Mainz match too. Varzim romped home in their match and the Alcocorn and Acourna matches ended in brutal 1-0 losses and let’s just say the disallowed goals and bollocks just simply took over those matches. Unlucky man! 

We got the Serie B matches coming up in just over an hour or so and I’m hoping for some better luck in those. 
LFGOOO

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

JUICY DRAWS ARE ON LADS FOR TONIGHT/TOMORROW!!

SPANISH LA LIGA- 

Real Betis v Granada 3.50    7th v 10th with 6 points gap. Either teams nicks it or draw.

SPANISH SEGUNDA -

R Vallecano v Leganes 2.90   7th v 4th with 5 points gap. Either team nicks it or draw.

PORTUGAL PRIMEIRA-

Portimonese v Moreinse 3.60  12th vs 9th 3 points gap. Last two matches were a draw.

ITALY SERIE B- 

Citadella v Venezia 2.87      6th v 5th with a 2 points gap. Either wins by a goal or draw.

Reggina v Frosinone 3.10     10th v 12th with 3 points gap Last match was 1-1 draw.

Pordenone v Cosenza 3.30  16th v 17th with 7 point gap. Last match was 0-0. Tight one

Chievo v Ascai Calcio 3.75    8th v 15th with 9 point gap.  Last 2 matches ended 0-0.

LR Vicenza v Reggiana 3.30  14th v 18th with 11 point gap Both sides in poor form atm 

These are the ones I like for the draw.Remember that they will be tight games and either side can Nick the win. The odds under these circumstances are too good to ignore.Pick the ones you’d like to tail and BOL to us.

Im gonna chuck a Hundy on each one and see how we go.

I have four other ones that carry bit more risk but I fancy them for the draw as well.

Empoli v Lecce 3.20.            1st vs 4th with 8 points gap. Empoli at home might Nick it or Lecce will defend hard.

Spal v US Cremonese 4.20   9th v 11th with 5 points gap. Last match was 1-1 and these two are both on rocky form.

L.R Vicenza v AC Reggiana 3.30. 14th v 18th with an 11 points gap. Both patchy form.

Brescia v Monza 3.60          7th v 3rd with 11 points gap 

Monza edged the last one 1-0 at home but they play away. 

LFGOOOO BOYSSSSSSSS!!!!!

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

cheers Gucci, was one goal away from hitting a 4 fold on last weeks draws 🤮 tailed them all and got a 3 fold and 4 fold loaded up, lets see if we can hit it this week 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads I’m adding one more.

Fulham v Burnley 3.60

This one should be close, Burnley and Fulham both on patchy form so could easily end up a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

@moons85, @jb826, @soppie 

LFGOOOO

ReplyQuote
kirby
(@insanekirby)
Blue Belt Member

Here I am cautiously betting $5 on these while Gucci just casually throwing hundies lmao

ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

@insanekirby 😂 I'm not going much bigger than you mate haha

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Alright lads got a few spots i like for the draw tonight if you're keen...

PORTUGAL PRIMERA LEAGUE-

Santa Clara vs B-Sad. Odds 3.10

8th vs 7th and equal on points. Neither side will want to drop 3 points here. Last match was a draw

GREECE SUPER LEAGUE-

AEK vs ARIS . Odds 3.20

4th vs 3rd with a point difference. I like this one for the draw

ITALY SERIE A-

Udinese vs Sampdoria. Odds 3.50

12th vs 9th with 6 points difference. Usually tight match with a goal nicking it.

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA- 

RB Leipzig vs Wolfsburg. Odds 3.50

2nd vs 3rd with 4 points difference

SPAIN LA LIGA-

Cadiz vs Elche. Odds 3.25

12th vs 19th with 13 point gap but can't overlook 4 draws between them and Elche is in a tight relegation dog fight so they will try hard

All of these matches i like for the draw but could go either way in a tight affair.

Don't go big and BOL if you tail.

I'm on them all for a hundy each for fun and dilute the skull fucking i gave the bookies today in UFC and Rugby.

seansully96, frozenthrone, Mags and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Cheers Gucci LFG!

ReplyQuote
seansully96
(@seansully96)
Blue Belt Member

On them all except the Stavros Super league, 4-0 on live betting last night 4-0 on draw bets today? LFG  

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share: