Gucci’s soccer pick...

Notifications
Clear all

Gucci’s soccer picks

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Alright lads, sorry for late notice but my work schedule is gruelling atm.

Im on 4 draws this morning starting in about an hour.

Blackburn vs Brentford.

Levante vs Valencia

Augsburg vs Borissia Magdenblach 

Renns vs Lyon

These matches are always a tight affair and the teams that edge it if they don’t draw are all playing away from home.

The odds are juicy so we only need to hit two to be ahead.

GL whoever tails 

Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Lads, we bet these matches because there was value in the odds. Valencia match was a 1-0 loss and the Blackburn match also a 1-0 loss. So close to cashing these matches. In the Levante match, it was 1-1 until the 78th min and then BMG shit the bed and copped 2 late goals and lost 3-1. YIKES!!

I didn’t get a chance to post here on Newcastle vs Villa but hoping you guys saw it in VIP chat and that was a 3.40 bet that cashed. 1-1 in the end. 

Just so we’re clear, the matches I post are very tight matches that usually end in a draw or a goal separates them

I always check the bookie odds for these games as well before I decide and when I see both teams are over the 2.00 mark and the draw in in the mid 3.00 range I know the bookies agree with me. One tram edges it or it’s a draw.

Reims vs Lyon at 4.80 was the craziest odds I’ve seen in a while. I won’t usually pick a draw bet when there is a heavy 1.40 fave on one side. 
In this one I felt the odds were way off because although Lyon won the last match 3-0 at home, bookies failed to factor in that Reim was a goal down and then copped a red card and then went on to lose 3-0. The last 3 matches ended in a 1-1 draw home and away. So Lyon playing away from home prompted me to bet the draw because at 4.80, loads of value in them odds. Reim scored first as the big dog and then Lyon got the equaliser for the 1-1 draw. So I guess what I’m trying to point out is that there is method in the madness win or lose I think the matches I’m posting are good value odds and likely to hit. I’m also seeing that when we lose these bets it’s usually a single goal that’s the difference so I’m def on the right track. We still need some luck and either team has to show up and perform. I’ll keep posting the strong positions and just tail the ones you feel you want to go with. 

ReplyQuote
Share: