Notifications
Clear all

JB/s College Bball Pick

Page 8 / 9

JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

4-2 on the day...nice little comeback. 38-28-3 with a 6.4 unit profit.

Have 3 plays for tomorrow.

Loyola +7.5

Houston -8

Oral Roberts +8.5

Sprinkle a little on the moneyline for both Loyola and Oral Roberts. One should pull the upset.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Cheers JB, had a good run today.

I'm tailing for tomorrow.

LFGO BABY!!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Great day today!! We went 2-1 but the two wins were +275 and +270 dogs.  Hope you sprinkled some money line.  Record moves to 40-29-3 with a 8.9 unit profit. As I said day one, the NCAA tournament is a battle not a war. We are in a position to win this war. Lines are getting tighter and bookies have the information to get it right.  Tomorrow is probably the last day I pick 3 games in one day....LFG!!!!

Oregon +5.5, sprinkle a bit on the money line they might win this outright

UCLA -4.5

Colorado +1.5, sprinkle some on the m/l

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Great stuff JB. LFG!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Moons....should have read "NCAA tournament is a war not a battle" lmaoooo...this is what happens when two +270 picks come in and you are so excited you don't proof read.  Good luck boys!  See you in the chat and research!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Nice one JB!! Sick picks on those dog bets mate 

I'm tailing LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

The dogs came barking today, Gucci!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Live bet Oregon +4.5 for another unit

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

The tide turned in a nice way today boys!  Hope you got in on the live bet notification for Oregon and the splash on the money line hits!!!  43-30-3 with 11 units profit.

Lines are getting tough and the matchups are narrower.  Hopefully we find a good bet or two on Friday.  LFG!!!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

We are now in profit during the NCAA tournament to add to the profit from the regular season.  Have 3 bets for Sat and Sunday, the next round of the NCAA Tournament.

Oral Roberts +11-  they have two NBA caliber players that have developed their talent late in the season and should only be this big of an underdog against either Baylor or Gonzaga. Arkansas is a good team, but may lose outright.  I'll take ORU +11 with a sprinkle on an outrageous money line of +425.

Baylor/Villanova Over 139 (I'd play it all the way to over 141.5).  These two teams are among the highest rated offensive efficiency.  When Baylor plays good teams, they really push the pace.  I would not be surprised if the total points scored are around 145 or greater.

UCLA +6.5-  Alabama is a bit dressed up after their big win over Maryland last game, who I don't rate highly.  The PAC 12 is the power conference of the tournament and UCLA was among the most talented in that conference. The spread is too wide.  I'll be adding a small amount on the money line here as well.

Best of luck if you tail!

Johano123, crox39, Guccisniper72 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Thanks JB LFG!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Nice one JB

LFGO BABY!!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

lets gooooooooooooo

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Money train keeps rolling!  ORU almost won as a massive dog and UCLA won outright as a +6.5 point dog. Hope you got a tiny bit of money line on that one.   One play for tomorrow.

Baylor -7.5 ... been tracking this team all year and wow they are as athletic as anyone in the country.  The had to gut it out against Villanova as they really struggle from the 3 point line.  Villanova also played their absolute best ball of the year.  Baylor still managed to cover.  Now they play Arkansas, who is a solid and only team remaining from the SEC but honestly they are just not elite.  The will struggle to contain Baylor's athleticism and I suspect Baylor's 3 point shooting comes back closer to the mean.

Baylor -7.5

Results on the year 45-31-3 with a 12u profit.  Best of luck if you tail.

kirby, Rextexas, Guccisniper72 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

Great job this year JB! lets finish strong.

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 9
Share: