Rolandito
(@rolandito)
Member Member

Which dogers game is it? Against cubs? Or did I miss the bet already 

ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

haha...my betting life last couple weeks.  bet on the dodgers....dodgers get no hit

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Flyweight Champion Member
Topic starter  

Rolandito- fortunately, you missed this one.

Hiltzy- The Dodgers just whiffed at home in a must win game against a struggling pitcher and managed to get no hit by committee.  I can't believe this is the defending World Series Champion.  Think I'll stay away from this team until they figure out how to play baseball.  You are right, the last week has not been kind Hiltz.

Back on the horse today, I have a couple of hard leans that I want to research further.  We will turn the tide by outhustling the bookies with research.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

found one combo I really liked for today:

Parlay Brewers/Blue Jays FIRST FIVE INNINGS FOR EACH GAME at -120 for a unit.  Bad matchups for straight bets yesterday and today.  Love the pitching for both teams I am backing in this parlay and if one of these horrible opposing pitchers throws a no hitter threw five like last night I am done betting baseball for the year.

ReplyQuote
Zackery
(@galvanic)
Member Member

I find the last part of that quite hard to believe but Ima follow you on this bet! Thanks JB

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Zackery
(@galvanic)
Member Member

@jb826 Got it in and rcvd a 50% boost so got it at +127

ReplyQuote
Rolandito
(@rolandito)
Member Member

@jb826

First 5 innings is same as first half in baseball right? My site only has "first half". Just making sure 🙂 

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

@rolandito that is correct.  Just make sure that on your site a draw is a push and does not count as a 3-way bet. 

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Relax JB imma give you some Gucci luck bro…. 
LFGOOO

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

SUNDAY, JUNE 27 USA

Astros -170 FIRST FIVE INNINGS....advantage everywhere on the field.  Usually don't like favs this big but Astros are playing some of the best baseball in the MLB and -170 against a bad Detroit team seems a steal.

OVER 9 RUNS BREWERS/ROCKIES -115....weak pitching and Brewers are finally hitting the ball. Wind is blowing out over centerfield 12 MPH.  Rockies can always potentially put up 6-7 runs.  I put scoring 10 runs at 60% and almost getting 50/50.

I haven't had time to add my wins/loses and ROI but should have sometime this week to update it.

ReplyQuote
Rolandito
(@rolandito)
Member Member

JB, what is the over 9 runs bet called exactly? I only see Total Runs Range and individual runs by team, or total runs at a specific number i.e: 8+ by a team or total. I don't know anything about baseball, tailing for fun 🙂  

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

Rolandito- Should be under total runs scored...it's titled differently on different sites...in the US the over/under is a standard bet line

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 16
Share: