Moons85 NRL picks

Page 11 / 13

Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

@Guccisniper72 has found another solid play for us 

1u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -7.5 against the Cronulla Sharks @1.85

With Reynolds being back for the bunnies they should win this week pretty comfortably. With him absent last week it proved how much they rely on his guidance around the park in both offence and defence. He is also the one that converts their tries and he is very good at it. The Rabbitohs should bounce back in a big way from last week and the Sharks will have a lot of problems trying to stop them.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Updated bets for this week are:

1u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -7.5 against the Cronulla Sharks @1.85

1u on under 46.5 total match points @1.90 in the New Zealand Warriors vs Parramatta Eels game.

1u on over 44.5 total points @1.90 in the Melbourne Storm vs St George/Illawarra Dragons game.

1u on over 42.5 total points @1.90 in the Penrith Panthers vs Gold Coast Titans game.

Our over 44.5 may be in a little strife with the naming of the Storm side. The Storm have some key play makers and defenders out and unfortunately Papenhuyzen has only been named as a reserve, which i'm hoping changes as the week goes on and he proves his fitness at training. In saying all that the Dragons could contribute to the total for us because they are at full strength and have not been kept scoreless all year. I personally still like the play but I can understand others wanting to pass. 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Sorry for the spamming boys but I have found another play I like after the teams being named.

1u Parramatta Eels -7.5 against the New Zealand Warriors @1.91

The Eels should win this one by at least 12-18 points imo. The Eels attack is much stronger than the Warriors. Both teams have strong defence but I expect with the amount of strong strike players for the Eels they get over the majority of the times in this game. Theres a lot of reasons to like the Eels here and I am surprised at this line after the teams being named.

GL to all tailing!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Updated bets for this week are:

1u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -7.5 against the Cronulla Sharks @1.85

1u on under 46.5 total match points @1.90 in the New Zealand Warriors vs Parramatta Eels game.

1u Parramatta Eels -7.5 against the New Zealand Warriors @1.91

1u on over 44.5 total points @1.90 in the Melbourne Storm vs St George/Illawarra Dragons game.

1u on over 42.5 total points @1.90 in the Penrith Panthers vs Gold Coast Titans game.

Cheers boys and GL!

ReplyQuote
crox39
(@crox39)
White Belt Member

Yewwwww lets fuckin go Moons!!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Great weekend of NRL guys!

Results for this week:

2-0 on straight/spread bets for a profit of +1.76u

2-1 on Total points bets for a profit of +0.80u

Weeks profit/loss of +2.56u

Seasons profit/loss of +11.53u

We keep the train rolling this week boys!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Well done Moons. I’ve taken Cowboys -4.5 and Eels -5.5 early just so you know mate before lines shift. 

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Sounds good Gucci I'll put those games at the top of the research list. I should be able to get them done today.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Boys I am very sorry but I cant put out any bets this week. I haven't had anytime to study the games and by the looks of things I won't be able to due some family issues. I have tailed @Guccisniper72 bets and they are both solid plays at a small glance. I had to take -5.5 on the Cowboys but I am happy with that. Good luck this weekend boys!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 I hope you’re ok Moons mate.

Boys just to clarify I have bet Cowboys v Knights 

Cowboys -4.5 simply because Cowboys at home are a different animal. I expect this to start off edgy but then regardless of how well Knights may do early, they tend to fade in the second half and Cowboys are relentless until the final whistle. 

Eels vs Manly. I’ve taken Eels -5.5 because at home they should outclass a poor Manly. 
If you’re going to tail I would jump on these two quickly before lines move any more.

Theres another risky dog play that I have had a stab at and that’s Tigers ML at 2.60 to beat Warriors. This should be close affair but the sheer physicality of Tigers and the confidence high they’re on I’m willing to take the risk. 
BOL to us and LFGO. 

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Cheers Moons! Hope all is well in your world.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey lads, 

Back to business, thanks for the kind words from everyone last week. I'll be doing a deep dive on the games this week and a few spots are jumping out at me. I think it's important to wait until the teams are named due to there being so many send offs and suspensions with the refs cracking down on any contact with the head. Big shout out to @Guccisniper72 for all the live betting and help last week. I will be putting the pre-game bets in the results, which I think were all solid plays and I tailed them all. 

Heres the results:

We went 1-2 on straight/spreads for a loss of 1.1u

Weeks profit/loss = -1.1u

Season profit/loss = +10.43u

Cheers boys!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

found 2 plays so far for this week I like boys.

2u on Wests Tigers to beat St. George/Illawarra Dragons @1.50

Dragons are in a bad way with most of their star players out and statistically Tigers are better in most categories. The stat that stick out the most are that Tigers only have 308 missed tackles compared to 380 from the Dragons. Tigers are a hit and miss type of team but with the Dragons being so weak and the Tigers close to full strength I think they will get it done for us this weekend. I have only gone 2u as opposed to 3 for this price because the Tigers are pretty hard to trust sometimes. However I do think they would have to be really bad to lose this weekend and they seem to be working their team out. 

1u on New Zealand Warriors to beat North Queensland Cowboys @1.80

Much like the Dragons the Cowboys are nowhere near full strength with their captain (most expensive player) and many strong forwards out. The Cowboys have struggled this year when their captain has been out so I think they will struggle without an experienced leader. It was tough to pick against the Cowboys at home but looking at the stats and recent performances I think the Warriors are a better team across the park. The Warriors are also near full strength and with the addition of a really great young talent like Reece Walsh in the mix they have looked more dangerous. 

Good luck to those tailing and i'll keep digging. Cheers boys!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Heres my parlay for the week boys

0.5u on Melbourne Storm, New Zealand Warriors, Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers and Manly Sea Eagles @3.74

Thanks boys and dont forget to play each leg for insurance @0.5u each

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Love it Moons I’m tailing. I’ve got a couple of other parlays I’m gonna go with. Check it out….

Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Warriors, Manly, Storm -20.5 at 50 bucks to win $855.00

Storm -20.5, Warriors -1.5, Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Eagles -11.5 at 50 bucks to win $1,360.00 LFGOOOO

ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 13
Share: