Moons85 NRL picks

Notifications
Clear all

Moons85 NRL picks

Page 12 / 17

HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

are the bulldogs worth a taste at +34.5?  that seems like a whole lot of room for them to cover that.  I get that they are likely terrible..and likey to get molly whopped...but 34.5 is alot of points

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@hiltzyns Hiltz I’ve been eyeballing that spread for a whole day nowanditsdoing my head in because yes it’s a lot of points but Panthers almost did that to Rabbits who are a far better side than the doggies 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

@Guccisniper72 I'm trying to avoid the points spreads this week because of the new rules they have put in. I think the Rabbitohs vs Eels game could be really close and I don't trust the Tigers enough to give them the points. Storm -20.5 could be risky too with Broncos at home and in pretty decent form. I don't think they beat the Storm but I don't like giving away that many points with the Broncs at home. I do like the plays for the price but both carry a lot of risk. I like the 2nd parlay more than the first. I can't see that price on the 1st but happy to throw out a prop for the 2nd parlay because of the price.

0.25u on Storm -20.5, Warriors -1.5, Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Eagles -11.5 @24.76

LFG!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

@Hiltzyns I wouldnt trust that start with the worst and best teams in the game on the ladder. Its' a lot of points but the Panthers are really great man. Bulldogs are struggling pretty bad. Panther are the best side I have seen in a very long time.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Heres the a list of all the bets so far:

2u on Wests Tigers to beat St. George/Illawarra Dragons @1.50

1u on New Zealand Warriors to beat North Queensland Cowboys @1.80

0.5u on Melbourne Storm, New Zealand Warriors, Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers and Manly Sea Eagles @3.74

0.25u on Storm -20.5, Warriors -1.5, Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Eagles -11.5 @24.76

Cheers boys lets get it!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 

Ive decided to place 3 big bets for this weekend mate apart from your picks.

Tigers -5.5 @ 1.95

Warriors -1.5 @ $1.95 

Rabbitohs -2.5 @ $1.95 

LFGO BABY!!!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Good luck mate. I'm giving the spreads a miss this week and I'm not sure if I would be confident in either side in the Rabbits vs Eels game. Both could bounce back after bad beats last week. I am waiting on a transfer from another account ( the one that got shut down ) it had most of my bank roll in it so takes a few days to go through all the transfers hey. The rest is tied up in the other bets atm

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 I’ve taken two totals bets Pre match.

Cowboys match -U50.5 

Manly match - U52.5 

LFGO

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

I think both could be good live with Ponga back Knights have some early points in them and I think Manly could score at least 50 on them. 

Cowboys have some of the worst defence in the comp so there could be a few points in that one with Reece Walsh starting. Same for live though could get a much higher number.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Oh we will be live betting them for sure.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

sounds good. First game tonight. 

LFG!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Hey Moons after looking at the first match today closer I’m struggling to see why we’d bet against the Cowboys as dogs at home today man!! 4 match winning streak at home and full of confidence. The only reason they lost last time to Warriors was the kicking game. Tempted to take the ML at 2.40 on Cowboys.

Also, Tigers v Dragons last match ended 16-8 Sotheby’s U47.5 seems a decent bet so I’m taking that Pre match. 

Let me know what you think 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

@Guciisniper72 hey man. Yeah I sent a long time on this game and its a bit of a head scratcher. Cowboys are going to struggling in the forward pack with their captain and main forward out. Every time they have been without his leadership they have had a really hard time this season. There are a lot of stats that lean the Warriors way, better in defence and through the middle are the big ones. Cowboys defence is really bad mate they are top of the ladders in the stats with missed and ineffective tackles. The odds have moved a lot in this game I got Warriors at 1.80. I'm hoping if the cowboys start well it gives me an opportunity to hedge out live.

I really like that under though. Seems like the refs have calmed down with the sin bins, fingers crossed. Dragons attack is in deep trouble and tigers are sure to mess up a few times. 

1u on u48.5 Wests Tigers vs New Zealand Warriors @1.90

Sorry its a late one boys.

LFG!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Updated bets list:

1u on New Zealand Warriors to beat North Queensland Cowboys @1.80

1u on total points under 48.5 Wests Tigers vs New Zealand Warriors @1.90

2u on Wests Tigers to beat St. George/Illawarra Dragons @1.50

0.5u on Melbourne Storm, New Zealand Warriors, Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers and Manly Sea Eagles @3.74

0.25u on Storm -20.5, Warriors -1.5, Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Eagles -11.5 @24.76

GL boys!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

join us for live betting in the VIP chat. 2 games back to back starting in 2 hours. 

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 17
Share: