Clear all

Moons85 NRL picks

Page 13 / 17

Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Sorry boys that new bet is 

1u on under 48.5 total match points in the Wests Tigers vs St. George/Illawarra Dragons game.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Updated and corrected bets list:

1u on New Zealand Warriors to beat North Queensland Cowboys @1.80

1u on under 48.5 total match points @1.90 in the Wests Tigers vs St. George/Illawarra Dragons game.

2u on Wests Tigers to beat St. George/Illawarra Dragons @1.50

0.5u on Melbourne Storm, New Zealand Warriors, Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers and Manly Sea Eagles @3.74

0.25u on Storm -20.5, Warriors -1.5, Tigers -5.5, Rabbits -2.5, Eagles -11.5 @24.76

Sorry about the mix up lads!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Pretty confident in that under mate.

Might be able to keep smashing them live 

Leas than 2 hours to go 

LFGOOO BOYSSSSS!!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey lads,

Bit of a rough weekend for the footy. Just a flat patch that is pretty common around this time of year. We are about halfway through the season and with State of Origin on this next week we will need to be careful for the next 2 weeks. 40 of the best players in the game will be out of their sides this weekend and maybe even the following weekend. @Guccisniper72 had some good plays that I hope a few of you tailed to make the weekend a little better. Anyway heres the results for last week:

Straight/Spread bets went 1-1 for a exactly break even 

Totals bets went 0-1 for loss of 1u

Parlays went 0-2 for a loss of 0.75u

insurance bets went 6-4 for a loss of 0.33

Weeks profit/loss = -2.08u

Season profit/loss = +8.53u

Lets bounce back this week boys!

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Hey Moons I think this week will be tricky for Pre bets imo. I’m not going to do any Pre bets on spreads at all and wait until live to have a go. I’ll be checking the totals when they come out and have a go at them if anything jumps out at me for the unders. 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

I think thats a great idea @Guccisniper72. I might wait until the teams get named tomorrow night and throw a parlay up for fun but I wouldn't be confident this week. Panthers have 6 Players out already. Burton hasn't been named in the Blues so I think they will be fine against the Tigers because he can fill in the halves. 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Also there are only 4 matches this weekend 1 everyday from thurs to sun.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Moons if that’s the case we should jump on Panthers -11.5 early.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

They are -6.5 now 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Ok lads I am officially going to wait until the teams are named but If you can get -6.5 Panthers take it.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Broncos +5.5 looks good to me as well

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey lads sorry things are a bit late this week and I hope a lot of you can get these on.

1u on Penrith Panthers -6.5 to beat the Wests Tigers @1.90 

1u on Penrith Panthers, Melbourne Storm and Parramatta Eels to win @2.00 (Play each leg @0.5u for insurance)

0.25u on Brisbane Broncos, Penrith Panthers, Melbourne Storm and Parramatta Eels to win @6.21 (Play broncos leg @0.5u for insurance @3.10)

I don't have much time for breakdowns right now sorry guys. If there are any questions throw them in the forum and I will try get to them. 

Cheers boys and good luck!

crox39 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey boys!

Another rough week for pre-game bets. I will be tightening things up pre-game and sticking a bit more to the live which is having more success atm.

Heres the results for last week

Straight/Spread bets went 0-1 for a loss of -1u

Parlays went 0-2 for a loss of -1.25u

Insurance bets went 2-2 for a loss of -0.78

Weeks profit/loss = -3.03u

Season Profit/loss = +5.5u

Still up over the season boys just a bit of a flat spot I'll keep digging hard for us. 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey lads, 

I'm back at it this week! Had the last round off due to so many players being rested after the State of Origin and I was away on holidays and didn't have time to get the study in. I have a few plays ready to kick off the weekend.

1u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -17.5 to beat the Brisbane Broncos @1.90

Fairly simple on here. Broncos have given up this year and I think it's going to get worse for them from here. On the other hand the Rabbitohs are tied 2nd and will be looking for the extra for and against points to make sure they are in the top 4 towards the end of the season. Rabbitohs are the far superior team across the park. I think they beat the Broncos by more than 3 converted tries.

1u on Penrith Panthers -11.5 to beat the Sydney Roosters @1.90

I think the Panthers will be out for blood this week. With their side back at full strength (after having 6 of their star players out over the last 2 games) and being knocked off the top of the ladder I think they are going to bounce back in a big way. The Roosters showed a lot of holes in their defence in their last game against the Titans, conceding 34 points against a much worse side. I think the Panthers can easily cover the line here this week.

1u on Canberra Raiders to beat the St. George Dragons @1.80

The Dragons have a really bad record against the Raiders over the years. The Raiders haven't been great this year but are slowly starting to find some decent form. They are at full strength and I think they have the strike power in the middle to exploit the Dragons poor defence in that position. Even close to full strength the Dragons have hit a fairly bad patch of form that is dangerous at this stage of the season. The Raiders will be looking to jump into the top 8 this week and they should get it done this week.

1u on Manly Sea Eagles -7.5 to beat the Gold Coast Titans @1.90

This one's a fairly easy one. All I really need to say is Tommy Turbo is back and Titans have terrible defence. I think Manly put a clinic on the Titans this week.

0.5u on South Sydney Rabbitohs, Penrith Panthers, Canberra Raiders, Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels and Manly Sea Eagles @4.09 (play each leg @0.5u for insurance)

0.25u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -17.5, Penrith Panthers -11.5, Canberra Raiders, Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels and Manly Sea Eagles -7.5 @14.26 (play each leg @0.25u if you don't have them from the earlier plays)

There may be more to come a few games I need to take a closer look at.

GL to those tailing!

kirby liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Heres the final list from bets from me. First game starts in roughly 11 hours from now (Broncos vs Rabbitohs) and we will be live betting.

1u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -17.5 to beat the Brisbane Broncos @1.90

1u on Penrith Panthers -11.5 to beat the Sydney Roosters @1.90

1u on Canberra Raiders to beat the St. George Dragons @1.80

1u on Manly Sea Eagles -7.5 to beat the Gold Coast Titans @1.90

0.5u on South Sydney Rabbitohs, Penrith Panthers, Canberra Raiders, Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels and Manly Sea Eagles @4.09 (play each leg @0.5u for insurance)

0.25u on South Sydney Rabbitohs -17.5, Penrith Panthers -11.5, Canberra Raiders, Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels and Manly Sea Eagles -7.5 @14.26 (play each leg @0.25u if you don't have them from the earlier plays)

Also I'm not getting e-mail for this forum thread anymore can anyone let me know if they are having the same issue?

GL this weekend boys!

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 17
Share: