Moons85 NRL picks

Notifications
Clear all

Moons85 NRL picks

Page 18 / 18

HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

nice one moons.  lets give the bookies one more NRL beating for the season.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Flyweight Champion Member

Cheers, Moons!  You, Gucci and Roid have turned me into a fan of this sport.  You are a top rate handicapper. More importantly, you are a great guy and I am so happy to hear things are getting sorted in a good way in your life.  After reading your analysis and all the supporting facts, I will definitely be tailing this bet!! LFFGGGOOOO Bunnies!!!!!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Heaps JB I really appreciate it mate. 

lets keep slapping these bookies!

ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@danegtaylor)
Member Member

Any bets for tonight boys???

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Flyweight Champion Member

Amazing job this year Moons!  Really enjoyed your picks and Gucci's picks.  I'll be watching next year and looking forward to your picks.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys,

Heres the final results for this season of NRL:

Straight/spread bets went 0-1 for a loss of 1u

Weeks profit/loss = -1u

Seasons profit/loss = -1.54u

I have had an absolute ball doing this forum guys. Big thanks to all of you I hope you had as much fun as I did. @Guccisniper72 did really amazing this year in live betting as well as helping me out tremendously discussing the games and sharing his thoughts. Thanks to @Soppie and @RoidFC with all the help over the season. Another thanks to @JB826 for the fun banter and back and forth about the forums, also thanks for all your knowledge mate I hope you crush it in whatever sport you focus on (Also I would like my belt polished daily please 😀). Although we ended at a loss this year I hope you all enjoyed the journey and learned more about this sport. Hopefully next year they won't mess with the rules as much and we get a cleaner style of game. Anyway again big thanks to you all. 

Love you boys,

Moons85

RoidFC liked
ReplyQuote
RoidFC
(@roidfc)
Member Moderator

Heh, it's been fun man.  Let's crush it next year.  Go the Doggies  \m/

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 18
Share: