Nice one Moons.  Thanks.  Let's smash it this week as well  🙂

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hi Guys,

I've got 3 parlays for this week The last one being the 8 leg is a lottery ticket parlay so I suggest going very small on this one. 

1st and my most confident parlay is:

0.25u for Melbourne Storm, Penrith Panthers, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Sydney Roosters and Canberra Raiders @3.52

2nd:

0.25u for Melbourne Storm, Penrith Panthers, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Sydney Roosters, Canberra Raiders and Newcastle Knights @6.52

and 3rd for the lottery ticket is:

0.1u for Melbourne Storm, Penrith Panthers, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Sydney Roosters, Canberra Raiders, Newcastle Knights, Brisbane Broncos and St. George Dragons @$46.65

I will add some plays for Thursday nights game tomorrow afternoon. Remember to play each leg for insurance and extra profits

Good luck to all that tail.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Awesome job, Moons!  Thanks and looking forward to your next set of bets.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Oops was only looking at page 1. Can't wait to tail!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

in...lets go!!

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
rowstar
(@rowstar)
White Belt

Good stuff moons 👍

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Taz
 Taz
(@tazmanian)
Purple Belt Member

Tailing 👊

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Dale
 Dale
(@danegtaylor)
Member Member

tailing all, LFG boys 

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey Guys,

I've been pouring over these games this week and it's been a struggle to find any strong positions that I really love. I have found 4 bets, 3 that are strong positions and 1 a little less.

1st the one I like less and carry's a bit of risk. Newcastle Knights -1.5  0.5u@2.00

Newcastle played very well last week. Even though the Warriors have good defence they don't have the Attack required to win this game in my opinion. However the warriors had a great completion rate in sets against the Titans on a very hot afternoon game last week. These guys are close when it comes to the stats. Both teams had minimal errors in their 1st round. Knights are the more experienced team across the board and I think that makes the difference this week.

2nd bet is a two leg parlay South Sydney Rabbitohs + Alex Johnston atts 1u @1.95 

I feel like if you bet Alex Johnston atts blind every week of the season by the end you would be in profit. Alex Johnston is a great try scorer and the Rabbitohs know that. The Rabbitohs should have no problem at all against the Sea Eagles. If Johnston can score 2 against the Storm like he did last week he should have absolutely no problem doing so against a shaky Manly side. This one is a huge squash match for the bunnies and I think they put a lot of points on. They will be looking to get their loss back against Storm last week in a big way. Theres no shame in taking a loss against the reining premiers and they put up a decent fight against the Storm in the 2nd half last weekend. 

3rd bet is a two leg parlay Sydney Roosters + Brett Morris atts 1u @2.00

Very similar breakdown here to the Rabbitohs bet. West Tigers were terrible last week and made a lot of errors and mistakes. The Roosters had a great showing and put on a 46-4 hammering on the Sea Eagles. I believe it will be a similar game to last week for the Roosters, maybe even a worse beating for the Tigers. I see the Roosters putting a lot of points on here as they have a great attacking side. Tigers had poor fitness last week and as I stated earlier made way to many mistakes even at their best it will be a big struggle against a team like the Roosters. Brett Morris put on 3 tries last week and is in great form.

The 4th bet is 3 leg parlay of Roosters + Brett Morris atts + James Tedesco atts 0.5u @3.40 

James Tedesco scored 2 against the Sea Eagles last week and as I stated in the above break down should have no trouble getting over the line against a struggling Tigers team. Tedesco, like Morris, is a top try scorer and is a very smart and effective full back. The reason I have only gone 0.5u here is because of the added risk of adding more legs to any parlay. 

Good luck to those that tail. Please remember to go light on these bets as it's still very early days in the season and anything can happen.

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

Have no idea why I’m doing but tailing. LFG!! Cheers Moons

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Sounds good Moons mate I’m tailing just because...Lol 

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member

I meant to say no idea WHAT I am doing but tailing!  Don't let one bad game get you down!! More wins coming, I feel it!

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt
Topic starter  

Hey guys,

@RoidFC found another strong position for us for todays games that I like a lot.

1u Sydney Roosters +Canberra Raiders to win @1.86

Both teams should win these games with ease. Hopefully the weather isn't to bad like it has been all weekend. I'll post all our results tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all that tail.

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@benmooney85 Moons I’ve also got a parlay of Roosters, Brett Morris and Roosters +13 at 3.20 LFGO

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

Sorry, that’s Roosters win by more than 13 points.

Just to clarify the parlay 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 13
Share: