Notifications
Clear all

NFL Picks

Page 2 / 3

Soppie
(@soppie)
Blue Belt Member

Posted by: @jb826

Great analysis and solid positions as usual Soppie!  Bad luck on some of the routine plays that should have been made.

Thanks JB, it was a weird ass game with some black magic bloopers going on but happy everyone got on the Rams.

ReplyQuote
Soppie
(@soppie)
Blue Belt Member

Posted by: @evilscotsman47

Thank you for the update Soppie, I know little about the nfl but with your guys observations throughout the game i took the money line on rams for 2.55.

Thanks again guys

That's a great hit Evil, #Congrats!!!

ReplyQuote
Soppie
(@soppie)
Blue Belt Member

Posted by: @soppie

I just took Cardinals -4.5 @ 1.94 for 1U 

Jimmy G hasn't practiced all week so his not likely to play (His Quarterback 1) and Trey Lance is a fresh draft pick and isn't ready to take over. Cardinals have been firing on all cylinders, they score at will and their defense will apply pressure to Trey Lance and he won't ever get settled. 

Looks like Kittle is out as well, George Kittle is a Tight End who is basically the best player on the team. He was injured coming into the Seahawks game and hurt his leg even more during.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Soppie

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Flyweight Champion Member
Topic starter  

Nice one Sopps!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

Line has barely moved...I just went in on Cards. Cheers Sops!

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

Adding one more bet for Sunday...another Teaser:

Tease NJ Jets +9 with AZ Cardinals +0.5 for one unit.

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Soppie
(@soppie)
Blue Belt Member

Posted by: @jb826

Adding one more bet for Sunday...another Teaser:

Tease NJ Jets +9 with AZ Cardinals +0.5 for one unit.

Yeah that's a good leg, Falcons are missing their 2 top WR's and some key players on Defense. 

Vardis and JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt Member

Cheers JB!

GL all!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
Vardis
(@vardis)
White Belt Member

Thx

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

Teasers went 2-0 for 1.66 unit profit.  I have two pre game bets already booked that I will share tomorrow or the next day.

Moons85 and kirby liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

I am on 2 dogs for this week's NFL.  

Eagles +7.5 v. Bucs (Brady may have a thumb problem and Bucs not as good a road team as home team)

Panthers +1 v. Vikings (Panthers defense is better than they have shown and I expect a big rebound performance)

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

Add one more Teaser bet (Aussies and Euros will have to use alt line parlay but don't take worse than 1.8)

Arizona +8.5 with Carolina +7

Moons85 liked
ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Hey you’re not betting Bills this weekend?

ReplyQuote
Guccisniper72
(@guccisniper72)
Black Belt Member

@jb826 Csnt find NJ Jets???

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Topic starter  

2-1 last week, 4-1 on the season. Up about 3u LFG!!!

This week's slate features a lot of one sided contests.  I don't like many of the dogs as they are playing so poorly.  Taking the favs that are playing at home with the most to play for so we can bet they will go hard for our money.

Bucs facing the hapless Bears.  Bucs need to stay ahead in the race for homefield advantage. That offense is almost unstoppable.  Bears can barely get anything done on offense.  Can't see them keeping up.  Taking Bucs -12.5

Teaser with Patriots -1/Cardinals -11.  Jets are truly awful and the Patriots need this game to keep their playoff hopes alive.  Pats record is not great but we have seen absolute brilliance from Mac Jones. Coach Belly will not stand for a losing Pats team and the Jets can't get out of their own way.  The other team, the Cardinals are absolutely brilliant.  QB Murray cannot be stopped and they score at will. The Texans are the worst team in football and I suspect will get wrecked by the front 4 defensive linemen of the Cardinals.  Cardinals need to win to stay undefeated and start looking towards playoff homefield advantage.  Cardinals should be able to name their score.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: