PFL Community Cappi...

Notifications
Clear all

PFL Community Capping

Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Purple Belt Member
Topic starter  

A bunch of us in the VIP chat have voiced our enjoyment of the Professional Fighters League this year as they continue to up their production value and overtake Bellator at a rapid pace. This thread will be a place for us to post our picks, leads, and insights into potential matchups that could be very profitable from a prefight betting point of view. There are plenty of strong positions to take advantage of. Let's have some fun and make some cash, cheers!

le bott, frozenthrone, David and 1 people liked
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Purple Belt Member
Topic starter  

The first fight I feel could have solid value is Kunchenko vs Sy. Kunchenko is a solid counter striker with a good gas tank and Sy is a bit of a one trick pony. I will drop post my notes and final determination by Thursday morning if anyone else is interested in watching tape on that bout. 

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Flyweight Champion Member

Thanks Sharks!

I like Nikoaly Aleksakhin at -145.  Aleksakin is a high level striker with good cardio and reasonable TDD...Cooper is a grappler with questionable cardio and not particularly good on his feet.  He can't grapple for long periods of time without gassing, his entries are ok but often lack drive.  Think he probably gets a TD or two but won't do much with it and Aleksakin boxes his face off.

With Sharks on Kunchenko 100% at -170.  Kunchenko is very technical in his standup and knows how to pace himself for 3 rounds...has fought very well against solid, solid UFC competition in his last two.  Seasoned vet that has been competitive with Gilbert Burns and Elizeu Zaleski...Sy is a kicks based striker with no ground game and pretty sloppy in his stand up.  Cooper mauled him and Aleksakhin trashed him on the feet even though the fight was stopped by an eye poke and ruled NC.  Past his prime and his prime wasn't very good.

ReplyQuote
Moons85
(@moons85)
Black Belt

Put a little on Aleksakhin and Kunchenko. Thanks for the heads up boys! GL

ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Purple Belt Member
Topic starter  

I totally agree with what JB was saying with Kunchenko. Being on the same page is a great sign. I was on the fence about fading ray cooper but I am on board after today's weigh-ins. Ray missed weight which means he will be docked a point from their point system regardless of the outcome. This is huge. Incentive for Ray to perform may be down drastically because of this. Let's kick things off with a couple of wins here!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
kirby
(@insanekirby)
Purple Belt Member

tailing, thanks guys!

ps. i thought Gleison Tibau is much older than he is (37), what a mismatch regardless...

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
frozenthrone
(@frozenthrone)
Purple Belt Member

thanks for the hard work guys, i am tailing

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
RentMoneyRick
(@rixkardgmail-com)
Member Member

Thanks for heads up, Putting some om Kun and Aleksakhin 

ReplyQuote
RentMoneyRick
(@rixkardgmail-com)
Member Member

Alright this didn't come off 🙁 

Both of them took the L with 3-0. Yikes.

Best of luck next ones.

ReplyQuote
Swimwiththesharks
(@swimwiththesharks)
Purple Belt Member
Topic starter  

Brutal night on PFL across the board. Shockingly, even Rory lost a split. Some things worth revisiting and rethinking. Sorry boys.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Swimwiththesharks

ReplyQuote
Share: