Possible JB MLB Pic...

Notifications
Clear all

Possible JB MLB Picks

JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Boys college basketball is a wild success!  I am seriously thinking about making an MLB Picks thread.  Here is the thing- DISCLAIMER I have not focused on MLB betting for a full season before.  I've only seriously bet playoffs and picking random spots during the year. As such, this would be an experiment with lots of bumps and bruises along the way.

In fact, I would say it is more likely than not this first season would not end in profit. However, I learned a ton from baseball betting last season semi-regularly and have followed baseball closely my whole life. I am focused on sniping spots to try and make this year a winning one.  Additionally, for some it would have the added benefit of extending accounts by adding more sports betting than MMA. 

But I don't want to go through the work of writing up my picks if there is no interest.  Please let me know by responding or liking this post if you are interested in my publishing picks this year. I don't want to clog up the Team MMABT Forum with a thread that generates little interest.

Mags and Moons85 liked
Moons85
(@benmooney85)
Black Belt

I'm in mate. Keeping these accounts going is all I care about. I'll take it easy to start with and increase if we start having good success.

LFG!

JB826 liked
ReplyQuote
HiltzyNS
(@hiltzyns)
Member Moderator

bro...you know im down.  baseball is my favorite sport.  you thinking MLB...or the asian leagues...or both?

ReplyQuote
JB826
(@jb826)
Black Belt Member
Topic starter  

Definitely MLB...Hiltz we are going to watch the Red Sox play your Blue Jays in a month in Boston.

ReplyQuote
Share: