Home Forums MMA Betting Forum Amazing interview with Andy Ogle

4 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Allsopp
    Keymaster

I got pretty choked up watching this video…

MMA Dog

I got choked up watching the money I bet on over 2.5 go away in 6 seconds

Jesse
    Participant

for some reason i don’t believe him when he says he’s very happy with his life. Not everyone is a ufc caliber fighter, he’s one of those not everyone

Allsopp
    Keymaster

[quote quote=9336]for some reason i don’t believe him when he says he’s very happy with his life. Not everyone is a ufc caliber fighter, he’s one of those not everyone[/quote]

Yeah man, I definitely agree with you. He didn’t look too happy to me either. He looked like he was under a lot of pressure.

It was tough to watch because I don’t think he’s got a future in the UFC, which will probably crush him.

DivMuzza
    Participant

I like Ogle he was always at events in Glasgow and was never too busy to take a picture or sign something. But he was a prime example of a guy who never really payed his due on the UK scene before he got signed. Which I think would have been better for him to do because he would have got closer to his prime instead of signed with the UFC before he was ready(If he ever would be on that level) and now it would take alot for him to get back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.